A Weekend of Turning Inward
A Yoga & Meditation Retreat with Suzie & Maria
December 3-5, 2021
Shepherd’s Spring Retreat Center in Sharpsburg, Md
(about 12 miles from Hagerstown)
This weekend, in a beautiful rural county setting, will allow us to step away from the business of our everyday lives and turn inwards with yoga, meditation, and personal quiet time in preparation for the season’s busy holidays.
Shepherd’s Spring is an hour and ½ from the DC area, and 2 and ¾ hours from the Eastern Shore of MD. Our location is abundant with a rich history, wildlife and fauna. The forests and meadows offer hiking trails leading to the Potomac River and C & O Canal.
In this weekend you will:
- Enjoy Yoga classes that are geared to opening our hips and freeing energy to sit comfortably for meditation.
- Learn the Art of Meditation while not going to war with our minds!
- Have optional periods of “Loving Silence” to reap even more benefits of turning inwards.
- Eat delicious food prepared by the long time chefs of Shepherd’s Spring.
- Enjoy quiet hikes to the river, spotting wildlife that flourishes In the “off the beaten path” beauty of woods and fields.
- Take a simple yet committed Meditation Practice home with you.
Jamaica 2022 with Suzie & Maria
Jan 29 – Feb 5, 2022
Join Maria Hamburger and me for our sixth Yoga Vacation on the cliffs of Negril at Coral Seas Resort!